Access Keys:
Skip to content (Access Key - 0)
Toggle Sidebar

Obtaining Course Credit from Other Colleges

A currently enrolled W&J student, with approval of his or her major advisor and the registrar's office, may take courses at another college or university. Courses in which the student earns a grade of C- or better may be transferred to W&J, subject to existing regulations covering such courses. The student initiates the procedure by obtaining a course description from the other institution and presenting this to the relevant department chair at W&J. The registrar's office will provide further instructions and the appropriate course transfer form.

If you are an incoming transfer student, the registrar's office, in conjunction with the Office of Academic Affairs and department chairs, will provide the final determination of the course credit awarded from the courses you have completed prior to coming to W&J.

In any given summer, a W&J student may transfer to W&J up to two courses taken in another summer school program. These courses must be approved in advance according to the procedure described in the first paragraph in this section.

Toggle Sidebar


About W&J
Financial Services & Billing
Academic & Event Calendars
Online Directory
Professor Profiles
Student Handbook
Climate Action Plan


All files are in PDF format unless otherwise noted.
-Catalog 2013-2014
-Employee Directory

Make your own PDF. Check the pages of our wiki you would like to include for a customized PDF, then click 'Export' at the bottom of the page.


All files are in PDF format unless otherwise noted.
College Catalog 2012-2013
College Catalog 2011-2012
College Catalog 2010-2011
Supplement 2009-2010
College Catalog 2008-2010


Give us your feedback or suggestions on how we can improve our online catalog.