The Greek Standards Board exists under this philosophy as a peer committee to establish a level of acceptable behavior for the entire Greek Community. Its goal is to allow for the individual or chapter to learn how to live as a responsible community member. Additional aims of the Greek Standards Board are:
- To exercise such governmental control as might be necessary to accomplish such ends.
- To serve as the self-disciplining board of the Greek Letter Organizations.
- To act as an advisory board to the College should a Greek Letter Organization or member violate College Policy.
- To recommend action from a students point-of-view.
- To set forth and revise the standards and accreditation process of the Greek Community.