This article will provide step-by-step guidance for getting started using the Qualtrics survey software. It will walk you through how to create a Qualtrics account and provide links to online training once you have your account created.
- To log into the Qualtrics, please visit the URL for W&J's instance of the Qualtrics Control Panel: https://washjeff.co1.qualtrics.com
- Once at the Control Panel, please enter your W&J network username and password into the appropriate boxes and press the "Log In" button.
- You will then be directed to a screen prompting you to create a new Qualtrics account. Please press the button labeled "I don't have a Qualtrics account".
- Please read and agree to the terms for your Qualtrics account.
- Your Qualtrics account has now been created.
- For subsequent logins, please visit the Qualtrics Control Panel (https://washjeff.co1.qualtrics.com) and login with your W&J network credentials. You will then be directed to the Qualtrics My Surveys page where you can create new surveys and manage existing ones.
If you are having difficulty or need user support for Qualtrics, you may contact the ITS Helpdesk for assistance. Our contract with Qualtrics provides Tier 1 support, so you may also contact them directly for support. To access Qualtrics' Support, just click the "Support & Feedback" button at the top of any page when you're accessing the survey software from a browser (see below).
If you would like help with creating surveys or using Qualtrics, our Qualtrics subscription includes these useful resources:
Qualtrics 5 Step Training Program - Self-paced instruction that includes video instruction and interactive activities to teach a user how to perform just about any function possible in Qualtrics: http://www.qualtrics.com/university/researchsuite/misc-pages/misc/learn-qualtrics-in-5-steps/
Qualtrics Research Suite University - Qualtrics' online training that provides instruction in a variety of ways including video, articles, and screenshots. This resource can be searched or browsed for a specific topic: http://www.qualtrics.com/university/researchsuite/
For an overview of the Qualtrics survey system, please visit Qualtrics' overview of the Research Suite for Academic use here: http://www.qualtrics.com/research-suite/#academic