Welcome to the W&J Student Handbook!
Students are subject to the rules and regulations contained in this Handbook. The College reserves the right to make changes in these regulations at any time.
Washington & Jefferson College does not discriminate in its educational programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, veteran status, or other protected status in accordance with applicable state and federal laws. In addition, W&J complies with applicable state and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. Inquiries may be directed to the Affirmative Action Officer, Washington & Jefferson College, 60 South Lincoln Street, Washington, PA 15301. Phone: 724-503-1001 ext.#3012
Table of Contents
- Academic Life
- Accommodations for Students with Disabilities
- Campus Life
- Meet the W&J Community
- Missing Person Policy and Procedure
- Residence Life Policies and Procedures
- Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harrassment, Sexual Violence, and Title IX Policy & Procedures
- Student Bill of Rights and Responsibilities
- Student Code of Conduct & Student Conduct Procedures
- Student Conduct System
- Student Information & Records