Faculty seeking proctoring services for a student with testing accommodations should complete the Proctoring Request Form. Please note the following prior to completing the form:
1) Requests should be submitted at least 5 business days prior to exam date.
2) Students are proctored via a webcam. The video is monitored by a staff member.
3) The testing room is located on the ground floor of U. Grant Miller Library. If you are requesting proctoring at a different location (only available for evening exams), please include the room location and information in the special instructions.
4) Faculty may request proctoring services for all exams in a semester. Please include all dates in the date text box. If the final exam date is included, please note whether the time allotted for the final is different that the time for the regular semester exams. This can also be noted in the special instructions box if more space is needed.
5) You will be emailed a copy of your request when you submit the form.
If you have any questions, please contact Liz McClintock at x6008 or firstname.lastname@example.org.