ITS Services for Faculty
Academic Technology has attempted to provide much information on our web site so that faculty can "self serve," but we know sometimes that generic information may not seem to apply to your situation, or you may want an experienced guide to help navigate all that's "out there."
The Instructional Technologist can help you...
- get ideas for updating a course,
- learn about new technologies,
- learn how to best use existing technologies such as Sakai and Confluence,
- find a solution to a teaching concern,
- plan an instructional technology project,
- help design teaching and classroom spaces
- find resources needed to carry out a project, or
- evaluate the impact of technology on teaching.
The Instructional Technologist is happy to talk with you at any time about your class.
In addition to consulting, the Instructional Technologist works with individual faculty, faculty groups and departments by providing:
- Departmental presentations
- In-department custom trainings
- Materials development support
- Help with external funding proposals related to W&J courses
To schedule an office visit, please call Mike Camden or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.