- To log into the Qualtrics, please visit the URL for W&J's instance of the Qualtrics Control Panel: https://washjeff.co1.qualtrics.com
- Once at the Control Panel, please enter your W&J network username and password into the appropriate boxes and press the "Log In" button.
- You will then be directed to a screen prompting you to create a new Qualtrics account. Please press the button labeled "I don't have a Qualtrics account".
- Please read and agree to the terms for your Qualtrics account.
- Your Qualtrics account has now been created. If you are a faculty or staff member, please contact the W&J ITS Helpdesk and request that your account be given faculty or staff privileges (faculty and staff privileges are the same; they give you more access and capabilities than a student account).
- For subsequent logins, please visit the Qualtrics Control Panel (https://washjeff.co1.qualtrics.com) and login with your W&J network credentials. You will then be directed to the Qualtrics My Surveys page where you can create new surveys and manage existing ones.