Faculty seeking proctoring services for a student with testing accommodations should complete the Proctoring Request Form. Please note the following prior to completing the form:
1) Requests should be submitted at least 5 business days prior to exam date.
2) Students are proctored via a webcam. The video is monitored by a staff member.
3) The testing room is located on the ground floor of U. Grant Miller Library. If you are requesting proctoring at a different location (only available for evening exams), please include the room location and information in the special instructions.
4) Faculty may request proctoring services for all exams in a semester but will need to complete a separate form for each exam and each student.
5) You will be emailed a copy of your request when you submit the form.
If you have any questions, please contact Liz McClintock at x6008 or email@example.com.