In This Space
EXPLORE CAREERS AND MAJORS WITH FOCUS2
FOCUS 2 is a self-paced, online career and education-planning tool for college students. It will allow you to self-assess your personality, interests, and explore career fields and areas of study that are most compatible with your assessment results. FOCUS 2 also provides valuable occupation information.
FOR ACCESS TO FOCUS2, FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW:
- For first time users, go to FOCUS2, click on “Register”
- Your ACCESS CODE is presidents and it is the same for all users
- New users fill out the requested information on the form and click CONTINUE
- Returning users, log in to FOCUS2 with your username and password and then click CONTINUE
- Once you are logged in, complete the My Career Planning Foundations section
- Then take the Personality, Work Interests, Skills and Values assessments
- Be sure to read the results of your Combined Assessments
- Click on the list of matched careers and begin researching the most current information on industries
CONNECT WITH CAREER SERVICES
- Connect with Career Services to schedule a time to discuss your results. You can schedule through your Handshake page, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page has no comments.