The Office of Study Abroad has a continuing tradition of hosting a Global Photo Contest, and each year receives approximately 100 entries.
View the photos here!
Winners will be determined from among the finalists by popular vote. View the photos, then go to the Voting Form and cast your vote to let us know which photos should win! Votes must be received by 12:00 midnight on Monday, April 18.
Voting is open to W&J faculty, staff and students. Photos will be on display in the Parcell Room of The Commons from April 11-14, and will also be displayed during the International Dinner on the evening of April 14 so that the campus community has the opportunity to enjoy them. Winning photos will be announced through email after the votes have been tallied. Prizes will be awarded to the participants who took the winning photos, which will be in a special display in the library April 20- May 4.
Thanks for voting!
This year's contest was open for entries until midnight on April 4, 2016. The contest is now closed.
Eligible W&J participants should submit their photos for consideration in any of the following five categories:
- Photos of structures and buildings
- Culture & Real Life
- Any photo that captures the unique essence of the local flavor, cultural aspects of the location, or photos of groups of people or individuals
- Photos of urban, country or natural landscapes, including animals
- Any photo that doesn’t fit specifically in any of the above categories
- W&J Pride
- Any photos of you and your W&J gear/logo
Bookmark this page for updates!