To add new members to a Sakai site, please follow the screenshots below. In order to do this, you must have Instructor or Maintain privileges for the Sakai site to which you wish to add members.
- Log into Sakai and Access the site to which you wish to add members.
- Click "Site Info" in the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click "Add Participants" from the options bar within the Site Info tool.
- Add the participants' user name(s) (if W&J accounts) or email addresses (if non-W&J accounts) as shown on the screenshot to the appropriate blocks. Click the "Continue" button.
- Select the role you would like the participants to have. For more info on each role, see here: https://sakai.washjeff.edu/xsl-portal/help/TOCDisplay/content.hlp?docId=arbu. After selecting the role, click "Continue".
- Choose whether or not to email the participant. Press "Continue".
- This last screen shows you the status of the participants you are about to add to this Sakai site. To add them, press the "Finish" button. If you need to make changes, press "Back". To cancel without adding them, press "Cancel".