Follow these Steps to Export Your JayMail to An Alternate Location.
For this process you have two options. You can either transfer your data to a personal Google Account or Save it offline to your Personal Computer or Device in a Zip Folder.
OPTION 1 - TRANSFER TO A PERSONAL GOOGLE ACCOUNT
You can transfer all files contained within Google Drive and GMail to a new or pre-existing account. Follow the steps below to do this.
- On your school account, go to Transfer your content. (https://takeout.google.com/transfer).
- Enter the email address of the Google Account where you want to copy your content.
- Select Get code.
- On your Google Account, check your Gmail inbox for a confirmation email from Google. In the email, select Get confirmation code. A new tab will open with a code.
- On your school account, go back to the "Transfer your content" page. Enter the code, then choose Verify.
- Choose the content you would like to copy, then select Start transfer.
Details about the copy process
- -The copy process usually happens within a few hours, but it can take up to a week.
- -Copied files might appear in batches on your Google Account during the copy process.
- -When your files are finished copying, you'll get an email at your Gmail address.
For More Details you can view the Google Support Article Here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6386856
OPTION 2 - SAVE OFFLINE FILES TO YOUR PERSONAL COMPUTER OR DEVICE
This option exports all files, contacts, and emails to offline files within an archive Zip Folder. These files can be imported to other programs and viewed at a later date. Follow the steps below to do this:
- Visit the Download your data page. (https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout) You might have to sign in to your JayMail Account.
- Choose which Google products to include in your download. To see more details and options for a product, select the Down arrow .
- Select Next.
- Choose your archive's "File type." (ITS recommends choosing the "ZIP" as it is more universal and easier to work with than the "TGZ" file type)
- Next, choose how your archive is delivered. You can choose to receive an email with the download, or link a file storage program like Dropbox or OneDrive and allow Google to store your Archive there.
Details about the Archive process
- The Archive process is not instant and can take some time for Google to complete.
- Most receive their download within an hour, however accounts storing a large amount of data may take longer to receive their Archive.
For More Details you can view the Google Support Article Here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3024190