Please follow this step-by-step guide to create your PassPort Questions and Answers profile. Your Q&A profile in PassPort is used to verify your identity for self-service password resets on your W&J account.
- Go to the following website. (If you wish for the link to PassPort to open in a new tab or window, please right-click the link and choose Open in New Tab or Open in New Window.)
- In the box that states "Enter your user name," please enter your username and then click the OK button.
- If you entered your username correctly on the previous step, you will see a welcome screen that should also display your name. Please be aware that while this screen looks like it has logged you into your account it actually has not. You will be prompted for your password at the moment that you are logged into your account. Click on the link My Questions and Answers Profile to begin creating your Q&A profile.
- The next step is to enter the CAPTCHA information. Please enter the characters displayed in the image in the box and click next. This is to verify that a person is using this service.
- You will now be asked to enter your account password. This is the password that you use for your W&J account. After you have entered your password in the box, click the Next button.
- The next step is to fill out your Q&A profile. You will be asked to select 4 questions and answers to those questions. You will also be asked to answer 2 questions at the end of your profile. Only these 2 questions can be viewed by IT Services professional staff members. These 2 questions may be used by IT Services to verify your identify over the phone. When you have finished all 6 questions click the Next button.
- Once you have completed your Q&A profile you should be sent to a page stating that you have successfully updated your questions and answers profile. You will also receive an email from email@example.com verifying that you have successfully updated your questions and answers profile.
The self-service password reset function of PassPort can only be used once you have completed your Q&A profile. Your Q&A profile is used to verify your identity.