Outlook 2016 Email - RESOLVED
If you experienced this issue, please close and reopen Outlook and the problem will be resolved.
There is currently a known issue with Outlook 2016 giving a "Navigation to Webpage was canceled" popup message along with a need password prompt in the lower right. We are currently investigating. As a work around we are advising everyone to please use the Outlook WebApp. This issue does not impact mobile mail clients or Macintosh users.
We are currently experiencing print spooler issues as a result of a recent Microsoft update. The steps below will allow you to remove the update yourself. If you have any questions or need additional support, please contact the HelpDesk.
To fix the print spooler issue yourself:
- Go to Start and click Settings
- Choose Update and Security
- Choose View Update History
- Choose Uninstall updates at the top of the page
- Enter KB451721 in the search box
- There will only be one result, highlight it and double-click the entry
7. Restart the computer
Please click here to access the HelpDesk