Please see the college website for details: http://www.washjeff.edu/registration.
Registration Dates and Times
THE 2019 JAYTERM AND SPRING SCHEDULE WILL BE AVAILABLE IN WEBADVISOR ON MONDAY, OCTOBER 22.
All students must meet with and be cleared to register by their academic advisor. Registration for each class will open on WebAdvisor according to the following:
- Reg Class - SR (24 or more courses completed) - Monday, October 29 at 9:00 PM
- Reg Class - JR (at least 16 courses completed, but fewer than 24) - Monday, November 5 at 9:00 PM
- Reg Class - SO (at least 8 but, fewer than 16) - Monday, November 12 at 9:00 PM
- Reg Class - FR (fewer than 8 courses) - Monday, November 19 at 9:00 PM
Before your registration time you should verify the following information on “My Profile” in WebAdvisor:
- After meeting with your advisor, confirm that your “Advisor Approval” is set to “Y”. If it is set to “N” or blank, please see your advisor. Your advisor is the only person authorized to change the approval setting.
- Confirm that your account balance status is cleared. If “AR BALANCE” is printed in your “Reg Restrictions” window you will not be permitted to register. You must visit the Business Office and the “AR BALANCE” must be removed before you can register.
- Confirm that you have no other restriction codes in the “Reg Restrictions” area of your WebAdvisor profile screen.
Registration Class Calculation - refer to the College Catalog section on Class Levels. When registration class level is calculated, it includes the courses for which you are currently registered, in addition to the courses you have already completed. It only includes academic courses, and does not include PED/PHA/PHW courses. Please be sure to check your registration class level with you academic advisor before you registration period begins. Your registration class may be different from your actual class level.
Waitlists – Waitlists have been enabled for courses that do NOT have reserved seats. Any course with reserved seats (example – 10 seats FR) will have waitlists enabled on November 26. If you waitlist a course and a seat becomes available, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions for how to add the class or drop from the waitlist. You will have 3 days to respond before your seat will be offered to the next person on the waitlist. Please keep an eye on your jay.washjeff.edu email address.
Pre-Requisite, Co-requisite, and time conflict exceptions - WebAdvisor will not allow you to register for 2 courses with time conflicts or any course for which you do not meet the pre-requisites or co-requisites. To register for a class under any of these circumstances you must obtain a “Course Petition Form” from the Registrar’s Office or from the Registrar’s Office web site, complete it with all required signatures, and return it to the Registrar’s Office. Any forms received prior to the start time of your “Reg Class & Group” will be processed shortly after your registration time begins.
Closed Courses - Students wishing to obtain permission to enroll in a closed course must also use the “Course Petition Form”. Only forms with “Override enrollment limit” initialed by the instructor will result in a student being enrolled into a closed course.