The mission of the team will be to identify wellness topics which W&J students believe are most important to support on our campus, and to develop wellness promotion and outreach programs which will benefit the entire W&J Community. Wellness educator interns are involved in student leadership, activism, and service to help create a more positive environment for the student body. Team members will be chosen based on interests, the quality of their applications, recommendations and an interview.
Wellness educator interns will:
- Receive valuable training and practice skills
- Meet other students with similar interests
- Be involved in a positive way on campus
- Gain an excellent resume builder experience
- Make a difference for W&J!
If you are interested in applying to be on the team, would like to learn more about our plans, or if you would simply like to advocate for topics and programs you would like to see the group work on, please contact Lisa Hamilton, Ph.D.