In This Space
Below is a list of some common accommodations. Please note that accommodations are approved on a case-by-case basis. Not all accommodations are appropriate for all disabilities.
- Time 1/2 on tests or testing in a solitary/low distraction environment
- Housing or meal plan accommodations (handled by Residence Life)
- Relocation of classes into accessible buildings and classrooms
- Permission to audio record lectures
- Access to lecture notes or PowerPoint slides
- Books in alternative formats, such as audio or PDF
- Permission to use a laptop for in-class writing assignments or note-taking
- Permission to take breaks, as needed, during class
- Use of a calculator if it does not compromise course objectives
- Assistance breaking down large assignments into smaller steps
This page has no comments.