FACULTY PROCESS TO ADOPT TEXTBOOKS ONLINE FOR THE BOOKSTORE
- Access the website: http://campusstore.washjeff.edu
- Click on Faculty Adoptions.
- First time users click on Register Here.
- Click on Create profile for Adopting Course Materials - Fill in ALL * fields.
- Your email address and password you create under Faculty Registration will be your Faculty Log In going forward.
- The Department Access LOGIN & PASSWORD will be provided by the bookstore. Please see attachment.
- Note Faculty ID field can be left blank.
- You can ignore Email Options section.
- Identify SECURITY FORM Password (2 words - 1 is clearer than the other).
- There are links to the right of the typing field to request a new security challenge or to request in audio format. We found the audio format difficult to understand.
- Click on SUBMIT FACULTY REGISTRATION.
- Click on Go to Faculty Page or Add Additional Department.
- Click on Guided Adoptionsunder Step-by-step Adoption Method.
- Follow ‘inSite4FacAdopt’ for each course. Please see attachment.
- Adopters should note it is possible to navigate through the different steps (even
going back, if needed) by clicking on the “step circles.” The Back browser button
should not be used to return to the previous screen. This action takes the adopter out
of the Guided Adoption process rather than backing up a step.
- In Step 1 there is a check box to click if your course does not require materials.
- Click Submit Adoption.
ATTACHMENT: Faculty Password Change Document
The bookstore will review & confirm your adoptions via email after receiving the information.