Child pages
  • Accommodation Process

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


If a student believes that their accommodation needs have not been met, they should speak with the course instructor first to address possible misunderstandings and to seek recourse.  If the issue remains unresolved, the student should meet with the Director of Director for Academic AdvisingSuccess, who oversees disability support services. The DSS office is located in U. Grant Miller Library on the ground floor. Phone: 724-223-6008. Email: If issue remains unresolved, or if the issue is with the disability support services office, the student should contact Academic Affairs to make an appointment with the Associate Dean. Academic Affairs is located in Thompson Hall, main floor. Phone: 724-223-6006. Email: