Child pages
  • FAQ - Faculty

Versions Compared


  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.


What if I suspect one of my students has a disability?
You should refer that student to the Amanda Gunther, Assistant Director of New Student Programs/Disability Support ServicesThe Assistant Dean for Academic Advising.

Do I need to change my course content or requirements to accommodate a student with a disability?
No, though you may need to adapt some of the learning or testing mechanisms.


What if I have questions about a student with a disability?
You should contact Dean Sherman at the Assistant Dean for Academic Advising at 724-223-6008 You can read about the accommodations process and guidelines for disability documentation by visiting