Follow these Steps to Export Your Jay Mail JayMail to An Alternate Location.
For this process you have two options. You can either transfer your data to a personal Google Account which you have created or save or Save it offline to your hard drivePersonal Computer or Device in a Zip Folder.
OPTION 1 - TRANSFER TO A PERSONAL GOOGLE ACCOUNT
- On your school account, go to Transfer your content. (https://takeout.google.com/transfer).
- Enter the email address of the Google Account where you want to copy your content.
- Select Get code.
- On your Google Account, check your Gmail inbox for a confirmation email from Google. In the email, select Get confirmation code. A new tab will open with a code.
- On your school account, go back to the "Transfer your content" page. Enter the code, then choose Verify.
- Choose the content you 'd would like to copy, then select Start transfer.
OPTION 2 - SAVE OFFLINE FILES TO YOUR HARD DRIVEPERSONAL COMPUTER OR DEVICE
This option exports all files, contacts, and emails to offline files within an archive Zip Folder. These files can be imported to other programs and viewed at a later date. Follow the steps below to do this:
- Visit the Download your data page. (https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout) You might have to sign in to your Jay Mail JayMail Account.
- Choose which Google products to include in your download. To see more details and options for a product, select the Down arrow .
- Select Next.
- Choose your archive's "File type." (ITS recommends choosing the "ZIP" as it is more universal and easier to work with than the "TGZ" file type)
- Next, choose how your archive is delivered. You can choose to receive an email with the download, or link a file storage program like Dropbox or OneDrive and allow Google to store your Archive there.
- The Archive process is not instant and can take some time for Google to complete.
- Most receive their download within an hour, however accounts storing a large amount of data may take longer to receive their Archive.