If you are a faculty member serving as a Group Travel Leader, please note the following:
Items for all travelers to complete, including Group Travel Leaders:
- W&J Traveler Information Form
- Please ensure your participants complete this item 30 days before departure.
Items for Group Travel Leaders to complete/submit:
- A .pdf of each participant’s passport, including that of the Group Travel Leader – sent by email to Studyabroad@washjeff.edu.
- Complete the Insurance Spreadsheet – this will serve as a participant list and should include everyone traveling, even Group Travel Leaders.
- Each participant will receive their insurance materials via email directly from CISI after they are enrolled
- Note: If you are not traveling internationally, please submit the Domestic Intersession Participant List.
- Please submit these items 30 days before departure.
Item for students to complete:
- Student Intersession Safety and Waiver Survey
- Please ensure your students complete this item 30 days before departure
Item for non-student participants to complete, if applicable:
- Non-Student Participant Intersession Safety and Waiver Survey
- Please ensure your W&J-affiliated participants complete this item 30 days before departure
NOTE: We advise and strongly encourage all faculty who intend to lead a travel course to avoid locations for which the US Department of State has issued a travel warning. Special permission must be sought to include such a destination and obtaining this permission is not guaranteed. The following items must be submitted to the VPAA and Senior International Officer for such a request to be considered:
All participants must also complete the following additional waiver: