The following instructions will guide you through setting up your email on your Apple iOS device.
- If this is the first email account on your device, tap Mail. Otherwise, tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Type the information requested in the Email and Password fields.
- Tap Next in the upper-right corner of the screen. Your device will now try to retrieve the settings necessary to setup your account. Go to step 6 if your device finds your settings.
- If your device cannot find your account settings, you will need to manually enter some additional information. For username you will will want to enter your full email address (for example, email@example.com). See step 5a or 5b on what to enter into the Server field depending on what email you are using.
- Microsoft Exchange (On-campus): In the Server box, type mail.washjeff.edu, and then tap Next.
- Office 365 (Hosted by Microsoft): In the Server box, type outlook.office365.com, and then tap Next.
- Choose the type of information you want to synchronize between your account and your device, and then touch Save. By default, Mail, Contacts, and Calendar information are synchronized.
IT Services highly recommends that you set a passcode on your device to protect your information from unauthorized access.