In all forms of media, we want to convey a cohesive image, without stifling creativity and restricting the art of design. Whether you choose to have your piece designed by the Communications Department or you choose an outside vendor, please keep in mind Washington & Jefferson College's branding policies.
Here are some general guidelines to follow:
- W&J Brand (PDF) - W&J branding guidelines, including fonts, logo sizes and more.
- Web Style Guide - link to the Web Communications wiki with information on web standards, styles, and policies.
- Email Guidelines - Best practices for email signatures
- W&J Reporting Guidelines - guidelines and templates for creating reports and report covers affiliated with the College
- Templates & Logos - Letterhead, Powerpoint and Word templates, College logos; Must have a W&J network account to access