In This Space
If you have not created your PassPort Questions and Answers profile, you will need to do this before you have the ability to use PassPort to change your W&J account password. Instructions on how to create your PassPort Q&A profile can be found using this link.
- Go to the following website. (If you wish for the link to PassPort to open in a new tab or window, please right-click the link and choose Open in New Tab or Open in New Window.)
- In the box that states "Enter your user name," please enter your username and then click the OK button.
If you entered your username correctly on the previous step, you will see a welcome screen that should also display your name. Please be aware that while this screen looks like it has logged you into your account it actually has not. You will be prompted for your password at the moment that you are logged into your account. Click on the link Manage My Password to begin the process of changing your password.
- The next step is to enter the CAPTCHA information. Please enter the characters displayed in the image in the box and click next. This is to verify that a person is using this service.
- You will now be asked to enter your account password. This is the password that you use for your W&J account. After you have entered your password in the box, click the Next button.
- You will now be asked to enter and confirm your password. After you have entered and confirmed your password, click the Next button. Please note that this page also lists the requirements that your new password must meet.
- Once you have completed your password change you should be sent to a page stating that you have successfully changed your password. You will also receive an email from email@example.com verifying that you have successfully changed your password.
If you use a College-owned Mac and you change your password using PassPort, please read the documentation on how to change your password using a Mac if you are having Keychain problems.
This page has no comments.