In This Space
The following instructions are how to change your W&J account password using a College-owned PC. Please make sure that your computer is on-campus when you follow these instructions. Performing these steps while your PC is off-campus will not change your W&J account password.
- Make sure you are logged into a College-owned PC.
- On your keyboard hold down the following keys: Ctrl + Alt + Del.
- On your screen you will see a menu option to Change a Password. Click on this option.
- You will be asked to enter your Old Password, your New Password, and to confirm your New Password. Once you have filled out all of these items hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Your W&J account password has now been changed.
Following these steps will change your W&J account password in all locations where you use these credentials such as Sakai, WebAdvisor, Colleague, etc.
This page has no comments.