Africa & the Middle East
- Akita International University (Akita)
- Kwansei Gakuin University (Osaka)
- Sophia University (Tokyo)
- IDRAC (Lyon) exclusively for Business/International Business majors
- University of Paris-Dauphine (Paris) not approved for French majors
- PCIC (Cologne) fall semester only
- University of Cologne (Cologne) spring semester or full-year only
- Lewis & Clark College (Munich) full-year only *Note that this program has an early February deadline.
- Florence School of Fine Arts (Florence)
- Temple University in Rome (Rome)
- University of Navarra (Pamplona)
- University Pablo de Olavide (Sevilla) not approved for Spanish majors
- University of Burgos (Burgos) spring semester only
United Kingdom - England
United Kingdom - Scotland
- University of Aberdeen (Aberdeen)
- Are you studying Economics or Financial Economics? Here is a list of courses at the University of Aberdeen that could potentially count towards your major here at W&J!
United Kingdom - Wales
- Universidad de Valparaíso (Valparaíso) exclusively for International Business majors
Ecuador & Galapagos
- Universidad San Francisco de Quito (Quito)
- Universidad San Francisco de Quito Galapagos Extension (GAIAS)
- Universidad de Guanajuato (Guanajuato) This program is currently suspended due to the Travel Warning that was put in place by the U.S. State Department.
- Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières (Trois-Rivières, Quebec)
- American University Washington Semester Program (Washington, DC)
Note: there is a petition process in place for students wishing to study on a program that is not on the list of approved programs. Petitions are due one month prior to the regular study abroad deadlines of March 1 and October 1. Please email the Office of Study Abroad at StudyAbroad@washjeff.edu for information and detailed guidelines. A limited number of petitions will be approved each term.