Choose Employers tab - www.collegecentral.com/washjeff/
Sign in or Create Account (If you have a previous account but can’t remember your Access ID and Password, it is okay to create a new account).
Note: as there are many W&J departments entering positions, to ensure yours is unique, enter in the employer field “W&J – your department name” e.g. W&J – Financial Aid.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Click Create Account Tab in the employer module.
- Complete and submit the registration form.
- Once your registration is approved, your password with be e-mailed to you.
How do I post a job after I have registered?
- Click Employer tab on www.collegecentral.com/washjeff/
- Enter your Access ID and the Password that you received from our office.
- After you have logged in, under the Job Board section, click Post, Edit, Repost or Expire Job Postings .
- For a new position, click the Post a New Job button
- Complete the Job Posting Form (be sure to complete all required fields, select majors and job targets and do a complete job description).
Save Job Posting
You will receive confirmation that your job posting has been saved. You will then be asked if you would like to post another job, return to the list of jobs that you posted, or return to your Account Page.
How do I edit my job posting?
- After you have logged in, click Post, Edit, Repost or Expire Job Postings in the Job Board section, then click the Edit button for the posting you want.
- Check your posting and edit the appropriate items. Please note that any changes to the Address fields (Street Address, City, State, Zip Code, Country) will be unique to this particular job posting and will not be reflected on your employer registration form or any other job postings.
- Click the Save Job Posting button.
How do I delete my job posting?
You may not delete a job posting, but you can expire it so that it is no longer visible to jobseekers.
Can I extend the deadline to fill a job or remove a posting once it has been filled?
- To extend the deadline for a posting , click Post, Edit, Repost or Expire Job Postings in the Job Board section, then click the Edit button for the posting you want to extend. Change the expiration date. Then save your posting.
- To remove a posting , click Post, Edit, Repost or Expire Job Postings in the Job Board section, then click the Expire button for the posting you want removed. The Resume Submission Deadline will be set to yesterday's date, which will remove the job posting from any jobseeker searches.
Can I repost an expired job?
Expired jobs are listed below currently active jobs and appear in red. Each expired job has a Repost button associated with it. Click the Repost button for the job, make any necessary changes to the posting, and click the Save Job Posting button.