Sakai makes it easy to import your material from previous courses into a new course site. Please follow the below screenshots.
- Access the new course into which you wish to import materials.
- Once in the new course, click the "Site Info" link in the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click the "Import from Site" tab.
- .You will have three methods of importing your material. Please note that none of these methods will import student information from a previous course.
- You can choose to import material from any course in which you are listed as an instructor or owner.
- Most information (including Gradebook settings, assignments, tests and quizzes, wiki contents, blog contents, announcements, resources, etc) can be copied from one of your previous course sites to a new one. The below screenshot demonstrates copying material from a course site that used announcements and resources.
- If you have any questions, pressing the in Sakai brings up a very useful help guide for setting your Site preferences.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.